Obama is more than welcome to haul his “sensitive” behind to the front lines and see how hospitable of a welcome he’d get from these terrorists.
Our troops deserve better than being insulted and betrayed by this sorry pretender of a “commander-in-chief”!
Afghan security forces, our supposed allies, are slaughtering American troops. Thirty-three soldiers have been killed by “green on blue” attacks this year alone. The situation is so bad that the training of Afghan forces has been temporarily suspended.
How has the Pentagon responded?
By blaming our troops.
Top officials believe culturally offensive behavior is the motivation behind the killings, so it’s stepped up Islamic sensitivity training for our troops.
If you don’t want to be shot in the back by your Afghan training partners, the Pentagon advises, don’t offend their religious sensibilities. Don’t kick your feet up on a table, for instance, and never ask to see a picture of their wives and kids. “There’s a percentage [of attacks] which are cultural affronts,” Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said in a recent interview.
[…] Military officials who have done tours in Afghanistan are outraged that brass would even suggest US troops are partly to blame for their own murders.
“I would like to see a public affairs officer explain to the press where showing the bottom of your shoe to a Muslim or shaking with your left hand was legitimate grounds for murder,” growled one US Army official.
They say their Muslim partners would still resent them even if they followed their Islamic protocols to the letter.
“The cultural affronts excuse is a bunch of garbage,” a senior US Army intelligence official told me. “The Afghans that know we’re doing all this PC cultural sensitivity crap are laughing their asses off at our stupidity.”
Explained the intelligence official: “They’re killing us because we’re ‘infidels’ occupying Islamic lands. It’s what the Koran and every imam over there is telling them, and no amount of cultural sensitivity is going to stop that or change the fact that we’re ‘infidels.’ ”
What’s next? Blaming rape victims for “provoking” their attackers?
Cross posted at ThoughtsFromAConservativeMom.com
- Report: U.S. Troops In Afghanistan Told No More Close Air Support
- American Troops in Islamic Countries Required To Publicly Observe Sharia Law During Ramadan
- Incomprehensibly Stupid Army Regulation Killing Americans in Afghanistan
- Obama Owes the Military an Apology
- Politically Correct Rules of Engagement Led to Soldiers’ Deaths
- Medal of Honor Recipient Describes Restricted Rules of Engagement That Cost Soldiers’ Lives
- Almost Half of U.S. Fatalities in Afghan War Took Place Since Obama Took Office
- Obama’s dismal track record with our military